Circle - Reverse Osmosis Under Counter Water Filter System
10X more efficient than conventional RO systems for cleaner water with less waste!
A More Efficient RO System
Innovative Technology Saves Water & Money
This sleek, high-capacity system contains patented water-saving technology that makes the Circle up to 10 times more efficient than conventional reverse osmosis systems. Over the life of the product, the Circle pays for itself in water savings compared to traditional RO.
Its unique flexible reservoir and patented Smart Valve substantially reduce wastewater by eliminating back pressure-which is the biggest source of waste in RO systems.
The Circle's surprisingly small footprint leaves plenty of space under your counter and is easy to install and maintain. The Circle is an elegant, efficient reverse osmosis system for the modern, sustainable home
- What the Circle Filters
- and more!
Why are other RO systems so wasteful?
In most households, conventional RO systems consistently operate at their lowest level of efficiency, wasting up to 24 gallons of water for every gallon of filtered water produced. How? We all drink water one glass at a time. When a glass of water is drawn from a traditional RO system, the system will then try to 'top off' the reservoir. Because significant back pressure has built up in the almost-full reservoir, it is difficult for water to enter. Instead, gallons of water are simply pushed back down the drain before a single gallon is produced for drinking. Thanks to the Circle's innovative features, this back pressure is no longer an issue-which is why the Circle is up to 10 times more efficient!
More About Reverse Osmosis and the Circle RO
Reverse osmosis (RO) systems today are bulky, difficult to install, and many require electricity and pumps to operate. Most importantly, conventional RO systems are extremely inefficient, wasting up to 24 gallons of water for every gallon of drinkable water!
- Patented New Technology
Brondell's Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System utilizes patented new technology to eliminate back-pressure, making it up to 10 times more efficient than current conventional RO systems. Additionally, the Circle RO Water Filter eliminates any need for electricity by integrating the tank and filters. Brondell's Circle is an all-in-one, easy-to-install complete system.
- Smart Valve and Flexible Reservoir
The Brondell H2O+ Circle RO Water Filter’s exclusive Smart Valve and unique circular reservoir design are the keys to its efficient design. This special technology eliminates back-pressure on the RO membrane filter, making the Circle RO Water Filter a leader in RO efficiency. The Circle RO Water Filter reduces wastewater to an average of 2.1 gallons for every gallon of drinking water - up to 10 times more efficient than many conventional RO systems currently being sold (and in some cases, even over 10 times as efficient). In addition, the Circle RO Water Filter’s refill rate is more than twice as fast as non-electric systems, and equally as fast as those with electric pumps. We’ve also simplified installation and maintenance with features such as auto-flushing, twist-and-seal filter changes, and “quick-connect” connections. The Brondell H2O+ Circle RO Water Filter delivers water savings, power savings, and space-savings - all in a beautiful, simplified design.
- Easy Installation
The Circle RO Water Filter easily installs under your kitchen counter, and everything needed for installation is included. This is the fastest, easiest, most elegant, and most efficient high-quality reverse osmosis system available.
- Feature Highlights
- Water-saving smart technology - up to 10 times more efficient than conventional RO systems
- Designer chrome faucet with integrated LED filter change indicator (included)
- Space-saving compact design leaves plenty of room for under-sink storage
- Patented Smart Valve and flexible water tank delivers maximum water efficiency
- Automatic filter flushing significantly extends the life of the RO Membrane filter (two-year RO filter)
- Constant flow rates without pumps
- 6L tank refills fully in under one hour
- Certified four-stage filtration: sediment filter, pre-carbon plus filter, RO membrane filter, post carbon block filter
- Quick-change filters - twist-and-seal filters make filter replacement a breeze
- Non-electric design (no pumps or electricity required)
- Certified for NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 58, and 372
- Gold Seal-certified by WQA (Water Quality Association) for trusted performance
- One-year warranty
The Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System utilizes four separate advanced water filters, dramatically reducing industrial chemicals, heavy metals, pesticides, herbicides, total dissolved solids (TDS), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), microorganisms, and bad tastes and odors. Reduce harmful chemicals like fluoride; atrazine; hexavalent & trivalent chromium; chlorobenzene; trihalomethanes; methoxychlor; endrin; 2,4-D; benzine; DBCP; pentavalent arsenic; barium; radium; cadmium; lead; and aesthetic chlorine from your tap water for a healthy home and family.
- The Four-stage Brondell H2O+ Circle Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System (RC100):*
- SEDIMENT FILTER* (Stage 1): The sediment filter reduces particulate materials such as sand, rust and fine particles from the water supply. The first stage also acts as a pre-filter, protecting and extending the life of the following filters.
- PRE-CARBON PLUS FILTER* (Stage 2): This second stage filter significantly reduces harmful VOCs, chlorine and soluble contaminants, which can damage the RO Membrane filter.
- RO MEMBRANE FILTER** (Stage 3): The RO membrane filter works by pushing water through a semi-permeable membrane, thereby separating H2O molecules from contaminants in the tap water. The powerful RO membrane filter significantly reduces pollutants such as: heavy metals, cysts, fluoride, arsenic, industrial chemicals and more.
- POST CARBON BLOCK FILTER* (Stage 4): As the final stage in the filtration process, the post carbon block filter further reduces any lingering water contaminants such as chlorine and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), improving the overall taste and odor of the dispensed water. *Recommended replacement is every six months.
- **Recommended replacement is every 24 months.
*see performance data sheet for all WQA-certified claims Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the system.
- Water Quality Association Certified
- Brondell water filtration systems are all tested and certified by the Water Quality Association (WQA). Beware of non-certified manufacturer's filtration claims that have not been tested and approved by an authorized agency for water filtration products.
- The RC100 is tested and certified to NSF/ANSI 42, 53 and 58 for the reduction of aesthetic chlorine, taste and odor, cyst, VOCs, fluoride, pentavalent arsenic, barium, radium 226/228, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, trivalent chromium, lead, copper, selenium and TDS as verified and substantiated by test data. The RC100 conforms to NSF/ANSI 372 for low lead compliance.*