Bradmar HDPE Toilet Partitions and Urinal Screens
- Fabricated from an advanced formula of at least 30% pre-consumer recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Available in over 19 popular colors
- New! Now available in 100% Post Consumer Recycled HDPE in Toffee and Charcoal Gray
- Now Available in No-Site European Styling
- Low Maintenance
- Moisture resistant even in wet environments
- Hard to scratch: tested to ASTM D2197-first visible scratch at 8 lbs., 8 oz
- Graffiti easily removed: tested to ASTM D6578 - See how easy it is!
- Hard to dent: tested to ASTM D2794 up to 192 in-lbs.!
- NEW! Bradmar Solid Plastic now GREENGUARD Certified as a low-emitting material.
With low maintenance and high vandal resistance, Bradmar is the solution for schools, theme parks, stadiums and arenas - any high-traffic restroom design challenge you have. No-Site
Bradmar "No Site" design offers European style partitions with no gap between the doors and pilasters. Traditional stalls can have up to a 1/2" gap, leaving an uncomfortable "site" line. Bradley's new No Site partitions close the gap for a more private enclosure. Perfect for more upscale environments where privacy is important. Available in:
Sentinel Overhead Braced - Series 400
- Floor-mounted overhead braced
- Optional door latch indicates if stall is in use
- No gap - no uncomfortable "site" line
Sentinel style partitions made of Bradmar solid plastic are the most durable, versatile choice. They're ideal for theme parks, stadiums, arenas and any other high-traffic public restroom
Floor To Ceiling - Series 700
- Require no special floor or ceiling construction, installation is easy in new construction or remodels
- Anti-grip headrail provides outstanding rigidity
Bradmar solid plastic partitions mounted from floor to ceiling offer the most stability and longevity, keeping a restroom looking good for years to come.
- Mounted to both floor and ceiling
- Offers the most stability
Bradmar urinal screens are made from recycled plastic and complete the look of Bradmar partitions in a restroom.