Circlelock Combi Interlocking High Security Portal
A Half Security Portal for Existing Doors
The Circlelock Combi is a cylindrical mantrap portal solution that has a single sliding door on one end and an opening on the other end that is mounted to an existing swing door. This unique half portal solution prevents unauthorized entry into high security areas already using fire-rated swinging doors, while saving on space and renovation costs.
A Half Portal with Security & Safety Capabilities
The Circlelock Combi is a space-saving half security portal for applications where high security is desired, but space and time for building reconstruction are a concern. The Combi can be attached to a swing door to increase fire safety and security on either the secure or non-secure side of the building. By turning a swing door into a mantrap portal solution, facilities can prevent piggybacking 24/7 and eliminate the need for manned supervision.
- Data centers
- Medical / pharmaceutical
- Government / military
High Security Solutions for all Building Types
A half portal installation is cost-effective and can be implemented in a timely manner. On authorization, the sliding door of the portal opens, allowing a user to enter the Combi. An integrated security system, StereoVision 2, confirms the user is alone and the swing door unlocks, allowing the user to pass into the secure area. A secondary biometric system such as facial recognition (by others) can be used to confirm identity inside the portal, supporting two- or multi-factor authentication.
Level Up on Security Features
The Circlelock Combi comes with a number of possible security options ranging from two-way piggybacking detection up to multi-factor authentication. Our StereoVision 2 anti-piggybacking system is the most sophisticated on the market and can accurately detect and prevent two users from entering the portal on a single authorized credential. The Combi comes standard with one-way StereoVision 2 to detect piggybacking as users enter the secure area. Organizations looking to increase the security level of the Combi can also consider the following features:
- Two-way StereoVision 2: with optional two-way StereoVision 2, organizsations can provide additional advanced piggybacking prevention when users exit the secure area (in addition to entry).
- Internal biometric post: allows for mounting of an internal biometric device (by others) for two- or multi-factor authentication capabilities. This ensures that the person who presents credentials outside the portal is the same person who is inside.
- Bullet-Resistant Package: Bullet-resistant glass (BR3) in the sidewalls and sliding doorset along with reinforced steel endposts can buy users precious seconds to enter the secure side and flee to safety during an active shooter incident.
The Circlelock Combi complies with the following European standards:
- UL 325 & 2593
- CSA 22.2#247
BoonConnect Software System
BoonConnect is an IP-addressable, proprietary software system that provides diagnostic and configuration tools for the technician and facility manager. Users can access door operations and events using devices such as a tablet, laptop or smartphone via secured corporate network.
- Anti-piggybacking system (StereoVision 2)
- Working principle supports bi-directional traffic, multi-factor authentication
- Self-managed - no manned supervision required
- Space efficient cylinder compartment with interlocking door system
- Attaches to existing swinging door (standard or fire-rated)
- Steel floor construction facilitates mounting on a computer floor
- On-board user communication system (integrated visual and audio feedback signaling)
- Seamless integration and feedback with access control systems, biometric devices and building management systems
- Fail-safe operation as standard, fail-secure optional
- Support for emergency egress *subject to local regulations
- Additional flexible options available to customize or 'Level Up'
- Highest security protection - only one person, the right person (with interior biometric verification installed)
- Reduced / eliminated guard salary allows for quick ROI
- Maintain fire rated protection (with fire-rated swing door)
- Small footprint and lower renovation costs
- Long life, easy to maintain and troubleshoot