Heavy Capacity Hydraulic Dock Leveler
The Blue Giant Heavy Capacity Hydraulic Dock Leveler is a high-performance system for demanding applications. Perfect for greater-capacity material handling, it comes complete with a 1HP, Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (TENV) power pack system and has an industry-wide reputation for strength and endurance.
Available in rated capacities of 50,000 to 80,000lbs (22,727 to 36,364kgs).
The I-Beam Advantage: Assured Motion Float
The Heavy Capacity hydraulic dock leveler has an innovative design that enables it to tilt up to 4" (102mm) on either side when under load, allowing full width contact between the lip and truck bed. This unique feature, Assured Motion Float, prevents damage to forks, tires, steering system and load, thereby prolonging the working life of the dock leveler and improving cost of ownership.
- Minimum of 6 I-beams provide solid under-deck support
- Larger and higher-capacity units are fortified by 8 I-beams
- Continuous one-piece headboard system intensifies the strength of the deck’s front structure
- Single lip hinge pin enables a stronger distributed load
- High-volume loads
- Frequent usage (24-hour operations)
- Fast-paced environments
- Blue Genius™ Touch Control Panel
- Dock Lip Barrier
- Blue Giant Assured Motion Float
- Vehicle restraint
- Lights communication package
- 18” (457mm) and 20” (508mm) long lips
- Brush and rubber weather seals
- Environmentally friendly biodegradable oil
- Pour-in pan to facilitate new construction
- New construction pit kit