Aireye® Directional Fan
We put this fan on a pedestal because it really is that great-thanks to its sleek design, patented airflow control, and high-tech facility integrations. Featuring a range of diameter options, variable speed controls, and an optional motion detector that makes sure the fan is only running when it should be, AirEye is the smart, versatile choice for precisely targeted airflow. Plus, its quiet EC motor is up to 50% more powerful and more efficient than its off-the-shelf imitators. Choose from multiple mounting options to get a custom fit for your unique space.
Get a Quote
Sync Multiple Fans with BAFCon
- Multiple diameter sizes available: 20-, 24-, 30- and 36-inch (51, 61, 76, and 91 cm)
- Occupancy sensor available for efficient, hands-off operation
- Quiet operation
- OSHA-compliant fan screen
- Comes in standard Powerfoil Yellow or Midnight Black
- Pedestal, wall, I-beam, C-channel, and swivel arm mounting options
- BAFCon option to connect multiple fans to a single touch-screen control
- 3 precision-balanced airfoils for optimal airflow
- 50% more CFM airflow per watt than basic induction motors
Think of it like this: You’re the rockstar, and your AirEye fans are the crowd doing the wave in perfect sync. Using our intuitive BAFCon controller, you can alter the speed of multiple AirEye fans for a full-facility cooling operation. If you already have a BMS you love, no worries: BAFCon allows you to sync your AirEyes with Modbus, BACnet, or 0-10 V protocols
AirEye requires Multi-Fan Kit for BAFCon compatibility.The Fan that Can Read the Room
You already have enough to think about, which is why we invented smart fans like AirEye.
Using an infrared motion sensor, it turns on when people are working and shuts off to conserve energy when there’s no one there to cool. With a massive cooling range of up to 40 ft (2.2 m), its adjustable lock knob lets you aim the sensor where airflow is needed most. Wondering what your fans are up to? Two status LEDs display AirEye’s power and motion-detection activity. Brawn Meets Brains
Yes, it’s one of the smartest fans around-but AirEye also produces 50% more airflow with 50% greater efficiency than typical high-speed directional fans. Its permanent-magnet EC motor runs much cooler than standard induction motors, wasting no energy and ensuring a longer motor life.Mix and Match Mounts
Can’t decide on the right fan? Good news: Our top-of-the-line, energy-efficient directional fan provides a wide range of options to meet your airflow needs, even in narrow spaces and aisles.
Take it Outside!
- Portable pedestal directional fan
- Commercial-grade wall fan
- I-beam mounted directional fan
- C-channel mounted directional fan
- Swivel arm mount fan
- Motion sensor wall fan
- BMS fan system component
Rain, shine or bathtime-AirEye is ready for it all! Its IPX5 wet-rated for indoor/outdoor use in dusty, soggy, or rugged environments. And if it gets dirty, go ahead and spray it down!