Residential Overhead Sectional Door
PREMIUM-PLUS Steel Back Insulated Residential Garage Door features (1) a 24 gauge front skin, (2) a full cavity of thick environmentally safe polystyrene insulation, and (3) stucco-embossed pre-painted white 28 gauge steel back skin. Combined with a rigid urethane adhesive system this produces an insulation sandwich that offers durability, reliability and beauty. The clean white appearance is sure to brighten the inside of your garage day after day. Choose between three panel styles, four colors, and many decorative window designs to enhance the beauty of your home. This door has an energy efficiency rating of R9 and quiet operation.
• Available Options
- Designer window series
- Lead-like and World of Windows insulated customer glass designs
- Scratch resistant acrylic panels
- Insulated models with double-back poly / 4 layer steel back
- Low clearance / double track hardware (for garages with low headroom)
- White powder-coated track system
- Outside lock / handle with 2 keys
- Fresh air vent system for bottom door sections
- Ridged flush (no raised panel) models available
- “Smooth” no woodgrain texture models available
- One piece swing up style door conversions
- Cut downs to almost any size
- Door heights to 14 feet tall
- Special cut and cap for odd heights
• Panel Styles
Short panel is one of the deepest embossments in the industry. It provides maximum curb appeal and more strength than the industry standard.
Long raised panel is one of the deepest embossments in the industry. It provides maximum curb appeal and more strength than the industry standard.
Classic Raised Panel
Classic raised panel is a beautiful combination of short and long panels producing this very unique look. Guranteed to set your home apart with class and style.
- 24 gauge, 2 coat, pre-painted, hot dipped galvanized steel
- 4 color: white, almond, brown and sandstone (brown not available in smooth finish)
- Pinch Resistant Panels
- Appealing woodgrain texture
- Reinforcing strut has baked on pre-painted white finish
- Double strength bottom reinforcing angle with baked on pre-painted white finish for maximum rust protection and wind load strength
- 1-1/2” flexible ‘U’ style grey bottom weather seal to help seal irregular floors
- Factory attached Prospector/Gold Zinc safety bottom cable bracket
- Prospector Gold, gold zinc plated hardware and fastener system, “No rusty edges beautiful finish”
- Silent SamTM 11 ball-bearing gold zinc plated roller system with white nylon delrin tire.
- ExtremecycleTM galvanized / powder-coated spring system.
- Stainless steel aircraft lift cables