Trailer Restraints - Bear Claw® BMVR Series
Trailer Restraints will help to prevent unscheduled truck departures and trailer creep by locking the trailer ICC bar to the dock. The Manual Truck Restraint unit helps keep loading docks safe by reducing the chance for accidents, such as those sometimes caused by roll away trucks.Product Details
- Construction: Features heavy-duty steel construction.
- Size: The manual unit has some of the smallest body profiles in the industry, making equipment damage less inherent.
- Electrical: 115 V AC, 1 Phase, 60 Hz is standard.
- Installation: Units are installed on the front face dock wall. There is no concrete or pit work required. Expansion head bolts are required for fast installation. Four-inch-thick dock bumpers are required.
- Note: The customer may receive lower insurance premiums by installing a trailer restraint.
- Operation: A visual inspection of BMVR hook engagement is necessary & should show the ICC bar captured before operating the dock leveler. Visual hook inspection is necessary with the traffic signal light option to prevent a false read. Chocks are also recommended.
- Capacities: The unit provides a 50,000 lbs. draw pull capacity.
- Standard: This series is operated with a push rod and have all-weather frames. Driver warning signs are standard with all models.
- Options: These Bear Claw® Trailer Restraints have manual or automatic traffic signal dock lights.
- Warranty: The standard Beacon warranty is inclusive as a one-year structural and parts limited warranty.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.