Parking Curb - Beacon® BCS Series
The Car Stop Curb - Plastic Vehicle Stop helps to protect people and property by working to control drivers. These units don't require costly maintenance or painting and are available in many colors to enable parking lot and parking garage color coding.Product Details
- Construction: The lightweight recycled plastic construction resists marring by salt, oil, sunlight, and chemicals and resists rotting, corrosion, and termite damage suffered by wooden curbs.
- Size: Units range in width from 5-13/16" up to 9-3/4", in height from 3-1/4" to 6-3/4", and in length from 47-5/8" up to 93-11/16".
- Installation: Parking Curb units feature easy, one-person installation.
- Color: Models are available in yellow, blue, gray, or white.
- Weight: Units weigh from 18 to 111 lbs.
- Standard: Units have 2, 3, or 4 mounting holes.
- Options: Asphalt, concrete, and glue-down hardware kits sold separately. Asphalt kits include spike and butyl tape. Concrete kits include bolts, anchors, and washers. Glue down kits include anchor plates, bolts, washers, and T-nuts. Two part epoxy not included.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.