Parking Clearance Bar - Beacon® BCLB Series
The Parking Clearance Bar - Clearance Warning Bars are visual barriers that denote clearance heights clearly and effectively. Units with or without lettering are available; standard lettering is "Clearance" with customer-specified height. For custom lettering, contact Beacon. Units are designed to withstand temperatures ranging from -40 degrees Celsius to 210 degrees Celsius (-40 to 410 degrees Fahrenheit).Product Details
- Construction: Units feature 1/4" nominal wall, low-density polyethylene construction for a long life.
- Size: Units are either 5-1/4" or 7-1/2" in diameter and either 78" or 110" in length. More sizes available.
- Installation: The Parking Clearance Bar is easy to install with attached eye hooks. Chain is not included.
- Color: Units come Beacon yellow standard.
- Weight: 15 to 20 lbs.
- Options: Contact Beacon for custom Parking Clearance Bar sizes, colors, and lettering.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.