Liquid Storage Container - Beacon® BIBC Series
The Liquid Storage Container is a multi-trip unit designed to store and dispense either nonhazardous or hazardous contents. These units can be easily stacked, filled, and loaded and are great when paired with containment pallets. Entire unit is UN approved.Product Details
- Construction: Models have a steel and plastic pallet base, a white plastic storage tank with UV-blocking additive, and a hot-dipped galvanized FDA-compliant steel cage.
- Size: The 275-gallon capacity unit is 45" wide x 47" long x 39" high. The 330-gallon capacity model is 53" wide x 47" long x 39" high.
- Color: White with black base.
- Weight: 130 or 140 lbs.
- Note: FDA and UN rating certificates are available for each unit. DOT certified.
- Capacity: Units are available with either 275-gallon or 330-gallon capacities.
- Standard: The series features a 2" butterfly style valve and a viton gasket. The top fill cap has a 6" diameter and a 2" bung. Meets both SPCC and EPC container storage regulation CFR 264.175.
- Options: Optional spill containment pallets are available, model BISCP-1 and BISCP-2. These Liquid Storage Container units feature all polyethylene, chemical-resistant construction, fork pockets for transport, and drains.
- Surcharge: Tariffs or surcharges may apply to current published pricing.