Bolt On Guard Rail - Beacon® Bolt On Guard Rail
Tuff Guard - Bolt On Guard Rail system helps provide a safe working environment while protecting personnel. Improve efficiency while protecting machinery, tool cribs, production line products, loading docks, aisle ways, electrical equipment and boxes, in plant management offices, clean rooms, inspection rooms, interior and exterior building structures, parking lots and outside structures. Helps reduce down time and expensive insurance claims.
- Construction: Steel Rails are heavy duty 10 gauge steel, 12" high x 2 - 5/8" deep with lengths of 2' to 12'. End and corner posts structural posts are available in 18", 30" and 48" high. Each post includes a welded 8" x 8" predrilled baseplate 1/2" thick.
- Installation: Bolt On Guard Rail on site 4 bolt assembly required by others. Fastners are included with order. Railing is easily assembled utilizing basic hand tools and a concrete drill for post anchor installation to the floor.
- Color: Standard color is safety yellow powder coat. Other available colors are black, grey, blue and orange.
- Capacities: The rating is to withstand a direct forklift impact of 6 mph with 10,000 lbs.
- Standard: Post enclosure includes plastic insert caps for a smooth finishd look.
- Options: Bolt On Guard Rail lift out rails, offset posts, and swing gates available 2' to 6' wide.