Expanded Mesh Panel Operable Sun Control Device
B&C Custom Operable Sun Control Device with Expanded Metal Mesh Pre Engineered for up to 140MPH and available with manual (hand crank) or motorized (Somfy motor) options.
B&C is pleased to offer our new line of Custom Operable Sun Control Devices for Residential, Retail and Commercial applications. Operable units allow users to adjust the degree of shading to fit their individual needs. B&C’s Custom Operable Sun Control Devices are designed to lock and fully cover window, storefront and patio areas when closed which can provide spaces with additional layers of security and minimize impact from high winds & hurricanes without sacrificing the building’s aesthetic appeal.
B&C’s Expanded Metal Mesh Operable Sun Control Device features expanded metal mesh infill panels for an industrial aesthetic. Expanded metal mesh panels are available in a full range of size options to customize the level of shading desired.
- Pre Engineered for up to 140MPH
- Available with manual (hand crank) or motorized (Somfy motor) options
- Max Dimensions : 12′-0″ W x 6′-0″ H (Larger Custom units available upon request)
- Extruded Aluminum 6063- T5 Frames
- Expanded Mesh available in Aluminum, Steel or Stainless Steel
- Available in B&C’s full range of Powder Coat, PVDF, Wood Grain and Rust/Patina coatings. (custom colors & custom color matching available upon request)
B&C Awnings Inc. is a custom architectural specialties manufacturer and subcontractor. Our custom sun control devices are available in aluminum, steel, stainless steel and fabric with a full range of standard and custom PVDF, powder coat, wood grain and rust patina finishes. B&C services the commercial, hospitality, retail and residential sectors nationwide.