TECTUM Finale Ceiling Panels
TECTUM Finale high NRC ceilings provide durable, sustainable, acoustical solutions for a wide variety of applications.
- 1" thick TECTUM Finale ceiling panels with 1" factory-attached furring are now available as standard items.
- Finale panels sold by the piece - get the quantity you need without extra material
- Built-in furring pieces with factory-filled panels provide maximum sound control and install 2.5x faster than Direct-Attach for the same acoustic performance
- Excellent sound absorption - 1” panel haves NRC up to 0.95 (mounting method dependent)
- Panel sizes include 24" x 48", 24" x 96", 48" x 48", and 48" x 96", with bevel on long edges, square on short sides. Custom panels are available in additional sizes and thicknesses upon request
- CLEANASSURE family of products - includes disinfectable panels, suspension systems, and trim (standard colors)
- Abuse resistant for active spaces
- Can be mechanically fastened to a wide variety of surfaces including masonry, drywall, wood, and more