E2WV Wall Louvers
E2WV is a wind driven rain 2" deep louver with a drainable chevron blade feature to channel water away from the blades, even in extreme weather conditions. This feature allows very high air intake velocities before entraining water. If your application is air intake or your building location is in an extreme weather location, this model is the right choice.
The Wind Driven Rain series will handle extreme air velocities without entraining water. The same product will also handle high wind/rain conditions.
- Made to order in sizes 12" wide x 12" high up to unlimited size
- Made from 0.050" (blade) and 0.063" (frame) thickness aluminum extrusion
- 2" frame depth, channel frame
- 3/4" blade spacing
- Vertical wind driven rain blades
- Internal Screen (Bird Screen)
- 53.8% free area for a 48" wide x 48" high louver
- 99% effectiveness against wind driven rain ends at 866 fpm free area velocity
- 30 psf wind load rating
- Wind Driven Rain performance rated to 50 mph wind at 8" rainfall rates
- A variety of metal finishes including paint and anodizing
- Insect Screen (replaces bird screen)
- Mounting: flange frame, glazing channel frame, "J" channel frame