AG20 Bar Grille
Architectural Grille’s AG20 Bar Grille is the leader in the industry for advanced directional air flow when applied to floor, ceiling, wall and window sill projects. Whilst combining outstanding engineering performance with architectural excellence, the AG20 delivers an aethestically pleasing design suited for commercial and residential projects. At 40° deflection, the AG20 Bar Grille has the greatest angle of deflection of all of our linear bar grille models, which optimizes air flow into any given space.
The AG20 Bar Grille is available in a variety of stock sizes, materials and finishes, and can also be customized to your needs and project standards. Request a quote.
AG20 Bar Grille styles include: Core; A Frame; B Frame; C Frame; D Frame; E Frame; F Frame; G Frame; J Frame (see thumbnails for individual cross-section profiles)Standard Features:
- 40° Deflection
- Extruded aluminum and solid bronze only
- Weld-Lock constructed for maximum durability
- Pencil Proof: ¼” spacing between bars
- Custom Spacing available
- Core can be loose or welded to A, C or J Frames
- Mitered Corners / Beveled Edges available
- Pivot Access Door(s) available
- Curved available: Concave, Convex or Flat Face
- Stock sizes available for sale online