Matrix Alpha Curtain Wall Perimeter Enclosure Grid
Curtain Wall Perimeter Enclosure Grid
Matrix Alpha security fence is a curtain wall system designed to expand to the level of site security required. Its framework structure allows the user to define the level of security needed by choosing a suitable mesh option that details the degree of delay and site visibility. Available in hot dip galvanized (HDG) or PermaCoat, the Matrix Alpha fence system is a baseline for perimeter security. Alpha’s curtain wall architecture allows for variable post spacing yielding reduced installation times.
- Hot-Dip Galvanized Option
Available in a Galvanized or PermaCoat finish to protect from the elements.
- Meets IEEE Grounding Standards
Ameristar was the first to successfully test steel powder coated fence to IEEE Grounding Standards.
- Curtain Wall Design
The curtain wall architecture allows for variable post spacings and streamlined installation process.
- Adjust Visibility via Mesh Infill
We offer a variety of mesh infill options with varying degrees of opacity ranging from 30-90% opacity.
- X-Span Mesh: .75" X #9 (Available in HDG only)
- X-Span Ultra Mesh: .5" X #13
- X-Span Modified Mesh: .5" X #13R (.188 Strand)
- X-Screen Louvered Mesh: 1.5" X #14 (Available in HDG only)
- WireWorks Mesh: .5" X 3" X 6ga & 8ga
Rails: 2" X 2"
Posts: 3" X 6" & 6" X 6"
Heights: 7' - 15' in 6in. increments
- Hot Dip Galvanized (HDG)
- Add an optional tech post for cameras and active security technology.
Animal Mitigation Shield
- Our system has been evaluated and recommended by an accredited herpetologist for mitigating intrusion of nuisance animals.
- Add galvanized spike toppers to the system for additional deterrence and security.