Large Wireless Elapsed Timer with Code Blue
American Time's 4", 6-digit multi-function wireless digital clock/timers can be used as an up or down counting elapsed timer with an optional Code Blue trigger.
These digital clock/timers also can function as a 12- or 24-hour clock which is selectable from the SiteSync IQ system controller. The Code Blue activation is ideal for hospital operating rooms, ICU's, CICU's, laboratories or anywhere measuring time is important.
This product is intended for use with a SiteSync IQ® Wireless Clock System.Features:
- Multi-function Operating Room/ICU Elapsed Timer
- Count UP timer with audible alarm (volume not adjustable) and hold
- Count DOWN timer with audible alarm (volume not adjustable) and hold
- 6 digit, red LED indicates hours, minutes and seconds
- All digits are 4" high
- Setting and control via the Timer Control Station using the included 20' cable or up to 30' maximum using 22 AWG stranded wire with minimum 1/32" thick insulation
- 9vdc self-charging Ni-cad battery (included) provides battery backup
- 3-prong plug model includes 7' cord
- Available in 120vac, 24vac or 220vac (all 50/60Hz)
- Display visible up to 250'
- Size: 6 1/8" x 24" x 3 1/2"d
- Black anodized aluminum frame