Series 8150 Sliding Doors
State-of-the-art Sliding Door System with enhanced energy efficiency and outstanding performance with an elevated design.
Series 8150 Sliding Door System
The Series 8150 is All Weather’s newest thermally broken sliding door system. The Series 8150 sliding door is a two track system designed to simplify and improve the installation experience for commercial, mid-rise, mixed use and residential projects.
The all-new aluminum extrusion design provides a contemporary aesthetic, utilizes All Weather’s state of the art insulated glass production capabilities and is commercially rated. The Series 8150 sliding door system delivers enhanced energy performance.
- Max panel height 144”, min panel height 46”
- Max panel width 96”. min panel width 32”
- Max panel size of 70 square feet
- Up to 4 panels wide
- Thermally broken frame
- Stronger single-piece 6063-T6 aluminum two-track frame
- Integrated, economical screen design
- Improved water weeping system
Frame & Sill Options
- True Nail on or block frame available
- 2″ Sill, 3/4″ Low profile sill available
- 1″ OA insulated glass
- 1″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) - Flat bar
- 2 1/8″ True Divided Lite (TDL)
Ratings & Certification
- NFRC Certified Product
- Commercial Rating C-35 certified on North American Fenestration Standard A440-17