Series 8100 Sliding Doors
ABOUT THE SERIES 8100 SLIDING DOORS
The Series 8100 door is All Weather’s most beautiful, functional and versatile sliding door system ever. Held to the highest standards of quality and performance, the 8100 is both Innovative and energy efficient, boasting liquid smooth operation, a low sill, and a gorgeously thin profile. Combine that with the versatility of nearly endless configuration and size possibilities, it is a door sure to turn heads and ignite the imagination.
The use of multiple thermal breaks help make this door a juggernaut against the elements. With 3” stainless steel rollers and flush mount or pull handles, operation is a breeze. And with keyed or thumb turn locking options you will always feel secure.
Whether you need a simple sliding patio door or an entire corner of your home that opens, the 8100 is the perfect choice.
- Panel heights up to 12 feet
- Up To 10 panels wide
- Block frame with optional nailfin with stucco return
- Low profile sill standard, 2” high performance sill available
- All multi track configurations are possible
- Stacking, corner, and pocket doors
- Flush Mount or Standard D Handle (keyed lock available)
- 3” Stainless Steel or 1.8” Quadzilla Stainless/Composite Rollers
- Clear Anodized, Class I (standard)
- Bronze Anodized, Class I (standard)
- Kynar Paint (Color Matching Available)