Series 7200 Swing Doors
Introducing the all new Series 7200 Pivot Door, the modern choice for entryways that need to accommodate wider and taller door panels while maintaining a sleek aesthetic.
Series 7200 Pivot Door System
Available to order now, the new Series 7200 Pivot door is a stunning and breathtaking alternative to traditional French doors and hinged swing doors. The Series 7200 door panel rotates around a pivot at the top and bottom of the door frame rather than being hinged to the jamb. to accommodate wider and taller door openings.
The all new Series 7200 offers an elegant and contemporary aesthetic that makes a statement for any project. The Series 7200 Pivot door can be used as a front, internal or patio door; provides uninterrupted views and increased daylighting through a single panel of glass; and is the ideal solution for residential and commercial applications.
- Max panel width 60″, min panel width 40″
- Max panel height 144″, min panel height 60″
- Max panel size 60″ x 144″
- Narrow 1 9/16″ or 2 5/8″ Stile & Rail profile options
- Robust 2 15/16″ thick panel
- Concealed self closer in the subfloor or header
- Thermally broken frame - Thermal Strut system
- 6063 -T6 extruded aluminum for strength and durability
Frame & Sill Options
- Inswing or Outswing
- Single or double panel available
- Transom or Sidelights (Fixed Glass)
- 1 1/4″ OA insulated units
- 5/8″, 7/8″, 1″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL)-Square or putty
- 3 1/4″, 4 5/16″ True Divided Lite (TDL)-Based on profile
Ratings & Certification