Series 7000 Swing Doors
Comfort and peace of mind. Featuring increased thermal performance and ideally suited for downtown, contemporary commercial, and residential projects.
Series 7000 Swing Door System
The Series 7000 Swing Door System provides structural excellence, energy efficiency and utilizes the latest technology to keep you comfortable, safe, and secure.
The door features narrow sightlines, a contemporary aesthetic, and split finish color options for maximum design flexibility. It utilizes a thermal strut system for increased thermal performance, and delivers optimal acoustic insulation.
The Series 7000 door is the ideal solution for use in contemporary mixed-use/multi-family commercial buildings to residential architecture.
- 3 ¼” Frame with Mitered Corners
- Max panel width of 48” and min panel width of 24”
- Max panel height of 120” and min panel height of 36”
- Max panel size of 48” x 96”, 42″ x 108″ or 36” x 120”
- Sidelights and Transoms (fixed glass only)
- Thermally broken frame - Thermal Strut system
- 6063 extruded aluminum age hardened to a T-5 rating
Frame & Sill Options
- Nail Fin, Panning, or Equal Leg
- 2 ³⁄ 8 ” Sill, ½” Low profile sill available
- 10” kick rail available
- Inswing or Outswing
- Single or double panel available
- Multi-light configurations
Ratings & Certification
- NFRC Certified Product
- Commercial Rating C30
- Acoustically Rated