Series 6100 Windows
All Weather’s new Title 24 Compliant Window Series. Cutting edge aluminum extrusion design brings together unmatched structural integrity and highest in-class energy efficiency with contemporary aesthetics.
3 3/4" Thermally Optimized Window System
Introducing the Series 6100 Window System, All Weather’s newest, most optimized, energy efficient window design. For Ultimate Performance, the Series 6100 is All Weather’s first window system engineered to meet Title 24 compliance using the Prescriptive Method.
All Weather’s latest aluminum extrusion window design provides a contemporary aesthetic and utilizes All Weather’s state-of-the-art insulated glass production capabilities. The Series 6100 delivers best-in-class energy efficiency and is the ideal choice for residential applications and exterior glazed solutions for buildings 12 stories and under.
- 3 ¾” Frame with mitered corners
- Fixed, casement, awning & combination configurations
- Max casement size 48″ x 96″
- Max fixed lite size 60 square feet
- Thermally Broken Frame-Thermal Strut system
- Concealed hinges for contemporary aesthetic
- 1″ OA insulated units
- 1 ¼” OA triple glazed IG Units
- 1″ Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) - Flat Bar
- 3 3/16″ True Divided Lite (TDL)
Ratings & Certification
- NFRC Certified Product
- .30 U Value or better to Meet Title 24 Compliance
- Performance Grade Rating PG60
- Acoustically Rated