Series 6000 Windows
Exceptional strength with impeccable style. excellent energy-efficient rating, highly versatile modern design for residential and commercial builds with Triple Glazed options.
2 1/2" Thermally Improved Window System
The Series 6000 window system is one of All Weather’s most energy-efficient and highest rated window designs and the ideal exterior glazed solution for residential applications and buildings 12 stories and under. Built to meet virtually any design and performance criteria for an aluminum window product, the commercially rated Series 6000 window system’s mitered and crimped corners provide exceptional strength and a contemporary aesthetic.
For Superior Performance, the thermally strutted frame increases energy efficiency, and allows for split finish options for the interior and exterior providing maximum design flexibility.
- 2 ½” Frame, Mitered Corners
- Fixed, casement, awning & combination configurations
- Max casement size 36” x 72”
- Max fixed lite size 60 square feet
- Thermally broken frame - Thermal Strut system
- Triple Glazed Options
- Standard Nail On
- Panning Nail On
- Equal Leg / Comp Channel
- Low Profile
- 1” OA insulated units - 1 ½” OA triple glazed
- 1” Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) - Flat bar
- 2 ½” True Divided Lite (TDL)
Ratings & Certification
- NFRC Certified Product
- Performance Grade Rating PG80
- Acoustically Rated