Series 5000 Windows
Visually appealing with affordable value. Durable, custom-designed, and artisan-built windows with aesthetics in mind, ideal for residential and multi-family homes.
2 1/4" Thermally Enhanced Window System
The Series 5000 Window System is our most popular and cost-effective thermally enhanced window design. Utilizing a pour & debridge thermal break. he Series 5000 offers energy efficiency without sacrificing performance or aesthetics.
Utilizing extruded, age-hardened aluminum that boasts a T-6 rating for strength and durability, the Series 5000 window is built to last with a wall thickness that meets or exceeds commercial window standards. Economical, durable, and beautiful, the Series 5000 is the ideal custom window solution for residential and multi-family applications.
- 2 ¼” Frame with mitered corners
- Fixed, casement, awning, hopper & combination configurations
- Max casement size 36” x 60”
- Max fixed lite size 50 square feet
- Exterior Glazed
- Thermally broken frame - Pour & Debridge system
- Standard Nail On
- Panning Nail On
- Equal Leg / Comp Channel
- 1” OA insulated units
- 1” Simulated Divided Lite (SDL) - Flat or beveled bar
- 2 ³⁄ 8” True Divided Lite (TDL) - Square or beveled bead
Rating & Certification
- NFRC Certified Product
- Performance Grade Rating PG50
- Acoustically Rated