SoleraWall® Engineered Daylight Diffuser System
Insulated metal panels are a simple and elegant way to clad a building. But a metal building on its own can be dark and dreary, unless you add glass. Using conventional glass systems can be complicated, and the result can look visually awkward and negatively impact thermal performance and cost. SoleraWall® insulated glass cladding system lets you solve these problems, creating spaces that building occupants will love.
Meeting thermal goals doesn’t have to mean using less glass.
SoleraWall® Insulated Glass Cladding System is glass as a cladding, rather than traditional curtainwall, window, or storefront. It is applied directly over primary structure, in a manner that is highly similar to insulated metal panels. This cladding system allows you to mix and match metal panel, vision glass, and translucent engineered light diffusing glass - letting you provide your occupants with views and exceptional natural light. Plus SoleraWall® Insulated Glass Cladding System can provide insulation values approaching that of metal panels, which was previously unheard of in glass. This means you can easily integrate glass into your building while staying inside today’s stringent energy codes. Best of all, SoleraWall® Insulated Glass Cladding System costs less than equivalent curtainwall, and is easy on your budget.Here’s How the SoleraWall® Insulated Glass Cladding System Helps You Create Great Buildings:
• Lets you easily integrate glass into your insulated metal panel building, in a way that is visually appealing
• Mix & match vision and engineered light diffusion, in order to provide views and exceptional quality daylight
• Significantly lower cost than legacy glass systems
• Self-supporting and frameless - eliminates cost, thermal bridging, and construction complexity
• Dramatically improved system U value (up to 5x vs. curtainwall)
• Faster build times
• Lower labor requirements