TL-415 & TL-420 Recessed Truck Levelers
These truck levelers have the cylinders mounted completely out of the way beneath the platform. The travel on these units is typically divided with 18″up travel and 18″ down travel, but the pit profile can be changed to provide other travel combinationsSPECIAL FEATURES
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Hydraulic anti-interflow system to prevent side to side tilting of platform.
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal cylinder stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- Reservoirs are mild steel.
- All units are equipped with solid steel skirts
INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS:1. A crane that can reach the center of the platform with a capacity of 3,000 lbs. for a TL-415 or 3,500 lbs. for a TL-420 will be required.
2. Typically it takes two men and two days to complete an installation.
3. All welding is in the flat position.