Hydraulic Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC)
5 Year Structural Warranty
1 Year Electrical/Hydraulic
These mezzanine lifts are designed to move goods and materials between multiple floor levels quickly and safely. They may be configured for C, Z, or L loading patterns between floor levels and are available in a wide variety of platform sizes and capacities. No riders are allowed. These mezzanine lift systems may be floor mounted or pit mounted. Hydraulic VRC’s are generally less expensive than mechanical units, but are limited to two (2) level operations. Inquire about our reciprocating vertical conveyors online today.
Enclosures are quoted separately.
SPECIAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All of the controllers are assembled in our UL listed panel shop
- These conveyor lifts conform to ASME B20.1
- These units alsoconform to VRC Guidelines - as referenced in ASME B20.1
- Hydraulic mezzanine lifts have a locking system in case of hydraulic failure
- These hydraulic vertical lifts are fully primed and have a baked enamel finish
- The cylinders in hydraulic units are machine grade with return lines