Mechanical Vertical Reciprocating Conveyors (VRC)
5 Year Structural Warranty
1 Year Electrical
Vertical reciprocating conveyors are designed to move goods and materials between multiple floor levels quickly and safely. Mechanical VRC lifts may be configured for C, Z, or L loading patterns between floor levels and are available in a wide variety of platform sizes and capacities. No riders are allowed. Models may be floor mounted or pit mounted. Mechanical VRC lifts are well suited to multiple level stops. Enclosures are quoted separately. Inquire about our vertical reciprocating conveyors today.
SPECIAL FEATURES & BENEFITS
- All of our controllers are assembled in our UL listed panel shop
- These mechanical vertical lift conveyors conform ASME B20.1
- These units also conform to VRC Guidelines - as referenced in ASME B20.1
- Motors are equipped with integral holding brakes
- All vertical conveyor lifts have double chains
- The carriages also have mechanical locking brakes in case of chain failure.