3000 Series Recessed Dock Lifts
These are our medium sized Disappearing Dock lifts. They are sized to handle pallet jacks, powered pallet jacks, straddle stackers and fork trucks. They are also used for dock to ground access.SPECIAL FEATURES
- All models are equipped with a hinged bridge with a pull back chain.
- All of the electrical controllers are Underwriters Laboratories approved assemblies.
- Each unit is washed with phosphoric acid, fully primed and then finished with baked enamel.
- All cylinders are machine grade with clear plastic return lines & internal mechanical stops.
- All pressure hoses are double wire braid with JIC fittings.
- Reservoirs are mild steel.
- These units conform to all applicable ANSI codes.
These units are constructed with heavy wall tubing to maximize rigidity with minimum weight. The legs are "gibbed" to both the base frame and the platform to further enhance rigidity. If the intended use of this equipment includes small fork trucks, be sure to calculate the axle loading of the fork truck and compare it to the axle load limits in the table above.