Action GreenFlex F1 Wood Athletic Flooring
The Action GreenFlex F1 utilizes precision factory machined subfloor panels with foam, all natural rubber fulcrum and polymer anchoring T-blocks to provide a system with dimensional stability. This environmentally smart design floor system is highly resilient, has uniform playability and consistent shock absorption to reduce injuries to athletes, and is designed for complete system expansion and contraction.
- System Height 2” (50mm) using 25/32” (20mm) flooring
- Factory fabricated panels ensure accuracy and uniformity
- Smart-Use panel with 15/32” nailers
- Anchor slots allow for total system expansion
- Recycled content T-Block anchor retainers
- All natural rubber center fulcrum
- 3/8” foam ribbon strips
For specific project conditions or modifications to this specification, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (800) 746-3512.