Perforated Metal Screening
Perforated metal is the ideal material to screen mechanicals, transition dissimilar buildings, hide unsightly areas, and beautify a plain structure while providing airflow and visual interest.
A Range of Functions
Perforated metal screening performs different functions in a building, ranging from the common place to the spectacular-and often doing both. No other medium is as diverse in all that it can accomplish in screening material.
Perforated metal screening is the optimal material for many commonplace functions for a building-those that might not be noticed unless the screen wasn’t there:
- Hiding an unsightly area
- Separating spaces
- Providing relief from heat and glare of the sun
- Permitting light and air flow
- Giving privacy to those inside
- Reducing the impact of wind and storms
- Adding structural integrity
Accurate Perforating has over 70 years of experience perforating, fabricating, welding, forming, and finishing metal. We have the experience, equipment, and tools to complete the job for your screening project-on time and to your specifications.
Perforated metal screening also performs aesthetic functions for buildings-transforming them from mundane to spectacular and stunning. Laser technology, endless options of custom perforation patterns, and custom finishes make it possible to offer creative options to complement any architectural project.
Seeing is believing when it comes to showing spectacular screening. Read a few of our case studies and view the results:
- South Kitsap Medical Campus-perforated metal screening unified the architectural elements in the two-story building. The screen was visually striking and was also designed to cut down on the impact of the wind and provide structural strength to the roof.
- The Illinois State Emergency Operations Centerinvolved 18,000 square feet of perforated copper screening. Each panel fit seamlessly to the frame and overlapped the preceding section. The visually-appealing screen had 3 other functions:
o diminish heat/sun glare yet still allow light
o provide security (so people could not see into the building)
o serve as a protection against tornados
- Philadelphia University DEC Building-perforated metal screening enveloped a new building on campus that was designed to represent the creative, cross-disciplinary, collaborative learning taking place there. Collaboration was also necessary between Accurate, the architects, the contractors, and the school.
There are many reasons to choose Accurate Perforating for your screening project. We are ISO 9001-2008 certified. We listen and communicate with clients and other teams involved. We ensure that your screens will arrive safely and carefully labeled for ease of assembly.