UltraFlex DC Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
UltraFlex™ DC - is a Fixed Resilient floor system that combines the best features of both designs. It features a unique unitized ladder subfloor that provides high-performance play and a stable platform for the maple surface.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Dimensional Pine Panels
- 3/4" (19mm) Blue TriPower™ Pad
Two-stage resilient pads
- Heavy-duty Concrete Anchor
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Unitized ladder design provides high-performance play and a stable platform
- Dimensional wood sub-floor design absorbs shock and reduces leg fatigue
- The sub-floor design allows for natural air flow beneath the floor