UltraChannel DC Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
UltraChannel DC is a solid wood fixed resilient floor system designed to produce high performance while maintaining a stable platform. The fixed resilient design has enabled Ultra Channel to produce high levels of force reduction while uniquely controlling deformation control.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- 2 (2) Layers of Solid Pine Underlayment
- 16-gauge Steel UltraChannel
Heavy-duty 16-gauge continuous steel channel
- 7/16" (11mm) EcoDIN Pad
Recycled resilient EcoDIN pad
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- The all wood design ensures that there is no delamination of subfloor if the product absorbs moisture
- Stable floor that delivers high performance
- Great shock absorption and vibration control