ScissorLoc™ III Floating Floor Systems
Similar to the other Aacer ScissorLoc systems, ScissorLoc™ III features an intersecting solid wood subfloor that creates a dimensionally stable system with excellent natural airflow. With its high shock attenuation pad, it provides the ultimate in shock absorption. Its excellent resiliency aids in reducing stress related injuries.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Dimensioned Pine
1" x 6" (19mm x 140mm) Solid Pine subfloor components
- Excellent Ventilation Passage Throughout
ScissorLoc provides the most optimum ventilated subfloor system of any hardwood athletic floor.
- 3/4" (19mm) Resilient Pad
Highly resilient performance pad
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating System - Intersecting Subfloor Design
- Other ScissorLoc Systems available: I, II, DC, LP
- Safe - excellent resiliency aids in reducing stress related injuries
- High Shock Attenuation Pad provides highest shock absorption in the industry
- Nominal 1″x 6″ solid pine subfloor configuration allows natural airflow beneath the floor and creates a uniform resilient surface.
- Solid wood components eliminates delamination issues associated with sheathing materials.
- Playability - the solid subfloor guarantees the system to be virtually void of dead spots allowing the basketball to react the same in every area of the floor. The subfloor is also more slab forgiving than any system on the market.
- Optional Accessory Available: PowerVent™ Advanced Airflow System (U.S. Patent #9,719,268)
- Designed for Aerobics, Cardio Kick Boxing, MMA Studios, Spinning Rooms, Ballet Studios, Dance Halls and Ballroom Dancing areas