ScissorLoc™ II Floating Floor Systems
ScissorLoc™ II intersecting solid wood sub floor creates a dimensionally stable system with excellent natural ventilation capabilities. ScissorLoc™ II can withstand heavier loads due to its ability to adjust to the contour of the floor. The option of our patented PowerVent™ Advanced Airflow system adds a feature which will detect moisture and start drying the system with mechanical airflow.
Features and Benefits
- Precision milled AacerFit Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Dimensioned Pine
Nominal 1" x 6" (19mm x 140mm) Solid Pine subfloor components
- Excellent Ventilation Passage Throughout
ScissorLoc provides the most optimum ventilated subfloor system of any hardwood athletic floor.
- 1/4" (6mm) Performance Foam
Full blanket resilient layer
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating System - Intersecting Subfloor Design
- Other ScissorLoc Systems available: I, III, DC, LP
- Closed cell foam underlayment creates a uniform resilient surface and provides a vapor barrier
- Nominal 1″x 6″ solid pine subfloor configuration allows natural airflow beneath the floor and creates a uniform resilient surface
- Optional Accessory Available: PowerVent™ Advanced Airflow System (U.S. Patent #9,719,268)
- Great option for gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms, stage, racquetball and replacement for Synthetic
- Ideal for uneven substrates