ScissorLoc™ DC Floating Floor Systems
ScissorLoc™ DC features an intersecting pattern and solid wood subfloor that creates a dimensionally stable system with excellent natural airflow. ScissorLoc™ DC meets and/or exceeds the DIN, EN and MFMA PUR standards.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Dimensioned Pine
1/2" x Nominal 6" (12mm x 140mm) Solid Pine subfloor components
- Excellent Ventilation Passage Throughout
ScissorLoc provides the most optimum ventilated subfloor system of any hardwood athletic floor.
- 3/4" (19mm) Performance Foam
Full resilient blanket layer throughout assures uniform shock absorption and basketball response.
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating System - Intersecting Subfloor Design
- Other ScissorLoc Systems available: I, II, III, LP
- Closed cell foam underlayment creates an excellent uniform resilient surface and provides an extra vapor barrier
- Solid 1/2″ x nominal 6″ pine subfloor configuration allows natural airflow beneath the floor and creates a uniform resilient surface.
- Same system thickness as padded sleeper systems making it an excellent replacement for worn-out sleeper or synthetic systems
- Optional Accessory Available: PowerVent™ Advanced Airflow System (U.S. Patent #9,719,268)