PowerPlay Trax Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Prefabricated PowerPlay Trax panels are manufactured with specifically aligned bilateral ribs to pinch high-density resilient cushioning from above and below. In addition to reacting quickly to athletic impacts, segmented pressure points dampen vibration and contain impacts from spreading outward. PowerPlay Trax provides excellent uniformity and includes substrate anchorage for added environmental stability.
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Trax Plate Anchored to Slab
System anchorage designed for stability while still allowing lateral movement.
- Pre-manufactured Trax Panel
Subfloor panels machined with opposing bilateral pressure ridges for excellent impact reaction.
- Resilient Trax Cushion
High density resilient blanket uniform cushioning.
- Surface Vapor Retarder
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed Resilient System - Plywood Subfloor Construction
- Bilateral resilient cushion pressure from above and below results in quick reaction to athletic impacts
- Alignment of pressure ribs in contact with the high-density polyurethane blanket creates excellent vibration damping characteristics
- Concrete anchorage design allows for seasonal lateral movement while providing environmental buckling resistance
- Excellent choice for gymnasiums and competition floors