PowerPlay II Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
PowerPlay™ II is a performance sports floor system with shock absorption and resilience at the highest value. This unique combination of high performance, economics and short installation time enhances athletic effectiveness in competition gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms and dance floors.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Pre-engineered Cantilever PowerPlay™ Panels
PowerPlay™ factory assembled subfloor panels with resilient pads pre-attached.
- AacerFlex pad
3/4" (19mm) Aacer performance pads
- Heavy-Duty Concrete Fastener
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Other PowerPlay Systems available: TP, LP, VLP
- Performance floor
- Short installation time
- Shock absorption and resilience at the highest level
- Good option for competitive gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms and dance floors