PowerPlay™ TP Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
PowerPlay™ TP is a performance sports floor system with shock absorption and resilience at the highest value. This unique combination of high performance, economics and short installation time enhances athletic effectiveness in competition gymnasiums, multipurpose rooms and dance floors. Specify PowerPlay™ with our TriPower™ pad where maximum performance is essential.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- PowerPlay™ Plywood Panels
PowerPlay™ factory assembled subfloor panels with resilient pads pre-attached.
- TriPower™ Pad
3/4" (19mm) TriPower™ two-stage resilient pad
- Heavy Duty Concrete Fastener
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Other PowerPlay Systems available: II, LP, VLP
- Increased shock absorbency & energy return
- Quick & easy to install
- Improves athletic performance
- Tolerates a wide range of changes in environmental conditions
- Ideal for field houses, gymnasiums, dance floors, stages or multipurpose rooms