PowerPlay™ Panel Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Prefabricated PowerPlay™ Panels provide lineal cushions contributing to uniform high shock absorption and ball rebound value and offer athletic response equivalent to full blanket floors with the added advantage of subfloor ventilation and resilient pad protection. Sectional steel channel anchorage contributes to added stability and uniformity while allowing for lateral movement.
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Sectional Steel Channel Anchor
Heavy-duty 16-gauge anchored steel channel
- PowerPlay™ Plywood Panels
PowerPlay™ factory assembled subfloor panels with resilient pads pre-attached.
- Recessed Panel Cushion
Protective manner to counter heavy non-athletic loads
- AacerStop Vapor Retarder
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
Features and Benefits
- Fixed Resilient System - Plywood Subfloor
- Pre-manufactured subfloor panels with machined anchor pockets and resilient pads pre-attached
- Sectional steel double flange channel allows lateral movement related to seasonal shrinkage and growth
- Continuous linear cushions arranged end to end to provide uniform shock absorption and basketball rebound
- Protective recess on underside of subfloor panels limits pressure applied to resilient pads and subfloor components when reacting to aggressive non-athletic loads
- Excellent option for gymnasium and competition floors