Anchored PowerSleeper SE Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Anchored PowerSleeper™ SE is a system that fully engages the resilient pad inside a steel channel ensuring uniform performance and increased structural stability.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- APA Subfloor
One layer of 15/32" APA Rated Sheathing, Exposure 1
- Steel Encased (SE) Plywood Sleeper
Added stability of Steel Encased (SE) engineered plywood sleepers with pads pre-attached
- Resilient Pad
Options include resilient EcoDIN or TriPower™ pads
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- Steel Concrete Anchor
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Uniform and stable system
- Good shock absorbency and energy return
- System can be shimmed for uneven substrates
- Good for new and retrofit sports floor applications and commercial projects