Anchored PowerLoc LP Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Anchored PowerLoc LP provides added benefits to our original PowerLoc floor. Like the original system, our LP floor delivers dimensional stability as well as excellent ventilation and uniformity. The LP system includes our patented vibration damping VERT resilient pads providing necessary performance characteristics to be compliant with the MFMA-PUR standard set specifically for hardwood athletic floors.
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Dimensioned Pine
1/2" x Nominal 6" (12mm x 140mm) Solid Pine subfloor components
- Pre-engineered Plywood Sleeper
Plywood sleepers with pads pre-attached.
- Substrate Anchorage
Steel concrete anchor with anti-squeak collar
- Recessed VERT Pad
Patented vibration damping VERT resilient pads
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
Features and Benefits
- Fixed Resilient System - Sleeper & Subfloor Design
- Engineered sleepers with machined anchor pockets and resilient pads pre-attached
- Nominal 1 x 6 dimensioned kiln dried pine airflow enhance subfloor assembly
- VERT (U.S. Patent #10,174,509) high shock absorbing and vibration damping resilient pads
- Protective machined recess on underside of manufactured sleeper's limits pressure applied to resilient pads when reacting to aggressive non-athletic loads
- Especially suited for our PowerVent Advanced Airflow System (U.S. Patent #9,719,268)
- Great option for gymnasium and competition floors