Anchored PowerLoc Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
Anchored PowerLoc is a hybrid of our ever popular ScissorLoc and Anchored PowerSleeper systems. The combination of these systems delivers a dimensionally stable floor with excellent ventilation capabilities and uniform performance.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Dimensioned Pine
1/2" x Nominal 6" (12mm x 140mm) Solid Pine subfloor components
- Pre-engineered Plywood Sleeper
Plywood sleepers with pads pre-attached
- Substrate Anchorage
Steel concrete anchor with anti-squeak collar
- 1/2" (12mm) TriPower Pad
Two-stage resilient pad
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- By using solid 1/2″ x nominal 6″ or nominal 1″ x 6″ kiln dried pine components, the system has the ability to be dried out when and if moisture or water problems occur. It also improves nail holding power.
- Uniform performance
- Excellent ventilation capabilities
- Good selection for new and retrofit sports floor applications
- The optional PowerVent™ Advanced Airflow System adds a feature that will detect moisture and start drying the system with mechanical airflow (U.S. Patent #9,719,268)