AacerFlex VLP Floating Floor Systems
AacerFlex™ VLP is the low profile version of AacerFlex™. This performance sports floor system meets the ergonomic needs of today’s athlete through sufficient force reduction, increased energy return, as well as outstanding ball rebound characteristics. It’s ability to utilize multiple pad options and maintain a low profile height makes it a versatile system for many applications.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- 3/4" (19mm) AacerFlex™ VLP Panel
- 1/4 (6mm) Performance Foam
Full blanket resilient layer
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating system
- Other AacerFlex Systems available: EN-DIN
- Lowest profile floating system
- Versatile system
- Economical solution for non-profits that want hardwood floors and are on a budget
- Ideal for renovation projects