AacerCush II Floating Floor Systems
AacerCush II floor system combines Aacer Maple with two layers of APA underlayment and resilient pads. The result is an economic, versatile athletic floor with increased shock absorbency and energy return that helps reduce injuries.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- APA Subfloor
Two layers of 15/32" (12mm) APA Rated Sheathing, Exposure 1
- 3/8" (10mm) AacerCush Resilient pad
Extruded PVC fluted pad design
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Floating system
- Other AacerCush Systems available: I, I+
- Attributes contribute to a playing surface that reduces injuries
- Possesses exceptional structural integrity, shock absorption and energy return
- Widely accepted athletic flooring system for field houses, gymnasium, multipurpose rooms, dance floors & stages