AacerCush I Anchored Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
AacerCush I Anchored is resilient, low cost and easy to install making it one of the most widely utilized athletic floors. AacerCush I Anchored is ideal for racquetball and squash courts, stage floors, gymnasiums and multipurpose rooms.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- AacerCush Sleepers
Nominal 2" x 3" (38mm x 64mm) AacerCush Sleeper
- 3/8" (10mm) AacerCush Pad
Extruded PVC fluted pad design
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Other AacerCush Systems available: I, I+, II, Anchored I+
- Economical system
- Easy to install
- Ideal for racquetball and squash courts, stage floors, gymnasiums and multipurpose rooms