AacerChannel™ VLP HC Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
AacerChannel™ VLP HC performance sports floor system provides the resiliency and safety of a floating floor and the stability of an anchored system. The floors 100% factory assembled panel ensure uniform performance and fast installation making it ideal for facility retro fit projects and facilities requiring lower profile systems.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Double Subfloor Layers
Integrated layers provide a full monolithic subfloor
- Steel Channel Anchorage
Heavy-duty 16-gauge anchored steel channel
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- Performance Foam
Full blanket resilient layer
- Fixed Resilient system
- Other AacerChannel Systems available: EN-DIN, LP, VLP
- Playing surface is consistent and responsive to athletes
- Monolithic subfloor with full flex and a full-thickness APA engineered underlayment maximizes system performance:
- increased stability
- shock absorbency
- energy return
- low vibration
- Very low profile suits retro fit projects