AacerChannel™ LP Fixed Resilient Floor Systems
AacerChannel™ LP is a high performance sports floor system with the resiliency and safety of a floating floor and the stability of an anchored system. This unique combination is ideal for large field houses and combination wood and synthetic facilities.
Features and Benefits
- Precision-milled Aacer Maple
Aacer's straight line cutting, in line moisture monitoring and a climate-controlled facility help to eliminate bowed boards, improper wood moisture and exposure to adverse humidity.
- Double Subfloor Layers
Integrated layers provide a full monolithic subfloor
- 1/2" (12mm) TriPower™ Pad
Two-stage resilient pad
- Steel Channel Anchorage
16-gauge steel channel anchored to concrete substrate
- AacerStop Vapor Barrier
AacerStop vapor retarder is offered at various permeability levels to address related concrete vapor emission.
- PowerVent Advanced Airflow Option
Patented PowerVent Advanced provides balanced humidity, maximum ventilation, and moisture detection
- Fixed Resilient system
- Other AacerChannel Systems available: EN-DIN, VLP, VLP HC
- Low profile system that works well in retro fit projects
- Offers consistent playing surface
- Very responsive surface for athletes
- Appropriate selection for large field houses and combination wood and synthetic facilities