RuggedSpec II Control Centers
AZZ's RuggedSpec IITM Control Centers are factory fabricated, controlled environment, electrical buildings designed to house electric relay, metering, monitoring and control equipment, including:
- Relay, Control and Metering Panels
- Monitoring Systems
- Automatic Transfer Switches
- Lighting and Distribution Panels
- Battery Systems
- UPS Systems
- Control Switchboards
- Annunciator and Alarm Panels
Operating reliably in utility distribution, transmission and switching substations, RuggedSpec II Control Centers are ruggedly designed to withstand the harshest of conditions-this protection ensures your equipment operates at peak performance and achieves the longest possible service life.
With virtually endless design options, special facades and a wide variety of construction types available to fit the needs of your project, AZZ’s walk-in enclosures feature quality components and workmanship throughout.
CONTROL CENTER FEATURES
- Pre-Engineered Designs - Meet or exceed all nationally recognized electrical and building codes: NEMA 3R, 100 PSF floor loads, 85 PSF roof loads, 125 MPH wall/wind loads; engineering time and special drawings minimized.
- Modular Construction - Standard interior widths, lengths and heights to conform to typical relay panel dimensions; enclosures are movable and configurations expandable; exterior dimensions and modules facilitate trailer transportation.
- Common Components - Core structural components designed from stock inventory- resulting cost savings allows most competitive pricing.
- Factory Built and Tested - Potential for faster construction time; reduced labor, material and installation costs; mitigates weather and security concerns; reduces trades and equipment coordination/inspection delays; utility wiring, interconnects and accessories tested after assembly; wet spray test performed prior to shipment; continuity and hi-pot testing available.
Full Line Accessories - Standard or special air conditioning, heating ventilation, pressurization, insulation; AC panel, interior fluorescent lights, switches, convenience receptacles, outdoor and emergency lights; cable tray, wireway, conduit, busway; UPS, battery, rack, DC charger, annunciator, exterior alarms; fire detection and protection; floor, wall, roof openings and reinforcing; equipment rear access panels, standard or custom doors, battery enclosures and special rooms.