ASSA ABLOY SW100 Door Operator
ASSA ABLOY (previously Besam) SW100 universal swing door operator.
The ASSA ABLOY SW100 swing door operator's low-energy performance means it can be a very cost-effective option for automating a swing door entrance. ASSA ABLOY SW100 offers low noise during operation. It is the ideal choice for entrances in healthcare, residential, office and public service environments where both low noise and ease of access are important.
An optional embedded battery back-up and monitoring ensures operation even when the power is interrupted, while an intelligent locking function adds security.
ASSA ABLOY SW100 is suitable for applications such as: low energy, interior and exterior entrances, single and double leaf doors, fire doors (depending on national regulations), escape routes and push and pull applications.
The ASSA ABLOY SW100 complies with: EN 1634-1, EN 16005, UL 325 and ANSI/BHMA A156.19.
ASSA ABLOY SW100
- Product ID: SW100
- Power supply: 100-240 V AC, +10/-15%, 50/60Hz, mains fuse max. 10A (building installation)
- Power consumption: max. 75 W
- Auxiliary voltage: 24 V DC, max. 400 mA
- Monitored battery backup unit: 24 V DC
- Electromechanical locking connection: 12 V DC, max. 500 mA or 24 V DC, max. 250 mA
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +45°C
- Relative humidity (non condensing) 95%
- Recommended max. door weight and door width inertia J: PUSH = 45 kgm², PULL = 16 kgm²
- Class of protection IP20